Warranty Period: 3 months
- All products distributed are authentic and from S’AIME Taiwan.
- We strive our best to ensure every product’s measurements are as accurate as possible. Please allow 3-4cm difference from the stated measurements.
- Scars on genuine leather products cannot be identified as defect or damage.
- It is natural for the color of natural leather to darken due to humidity and light exposure.
- Crack lines or hydrolysis may appear on the surface of synthetic leather after a period of time. It is a natural phenomenon and is advisable not to keep it unused for a long period of time, use it frequently to extend the lifespan of the bags.
- It is also normal that hardware such as metal accessories may tarnish, come off or fade due to humidity and frictions after a period of use.
- For every bag’s material, it is possible that stain or color fading might occur due to contact with sweat, rain, friction and so forth. Try to avoid using light-colored bags when wearing dark color outfits.
Top Grain Leather
Top-grain leather is a high-quality product. It is produced from the hide but the outermost layer is sanded off so that any imperfection or irregularities are removed. It’s a durable product although not quite as tough as full-grain leather.
Doing this makes the leather thinner and more suitable for working and tooling by the manufacturer, so it is less costly as compared to full-grain leather. It also gets rid of any wrinkles, scars, blemishes and defects that may exist on the outer surface of the leather.
How to care:
1. Store the item in a cool and dry place
2. Wipe it dry using a soft clean cloth if it gets wet or spill something on it
3. Never use heat to dry it as the leather may crack from over-drying
4. Maintenance: Use leather moisturizer (except for original color and pink leather)
Split leather is unique in the sense that it’s the only type of leather made from the fibrous area of the cow hide that’s leftover from the processing of top-grain. This split leather typically has an artificial grain applied to the surface to mimic the characteristics of other, higher quality leather. It is easier to clean than Top Grain Leather due to the surface is covered with PU film and the price is more approachable.
The synthetic leather material is environmental friendly, and comply with the provisions of international environmental organizations.
- Cleaning method: Wipe with clean white cotton cloth
- Maintenance: Household gentle detergent
1. Will the metal accessories oxidize or tarnish easily?
S’AIME applies double plated technique on all metal accessories on our bags.
Generally, these accessories will last at least few years without the problems stated.
2. How do I differentiate a defect item?
- Peeling or scratches above 1 cm.
- Severe curved or deformation.
- Loose metal accessories.
- Oxidized metal accessories.
- Shortfall of metal accessories.
- Slit at the inner lining.
3. How can I store my S’AIME bag at its best condition?
Please prepare the items below:
- Soft bristle brush and dry cotton cloth.
- Stain remover or other cleaning supplies.
- Paper wads (avoid using newspaper)
- Dust bag
1. Dry the bag, and remove dust on the bag with soft bristle brush.
2. Drip stain remover on problem area with a piece of dry cotton cloth.
3. Insert appropriate amount of paper wads to prevent condensation.
4. Place the bag into dust bag and store at cool, dry and well ventilated area.
Note: All desiccant needs to be replaced or replenished eventually.
4. What should I do with rough zippers?
Apply Vaseline on the zipper teeth to smoother your zipper in a flash.